Friday, November 13, 2009

Brigid Lowry

I have decided to do a post created by Sanchez.
 The bolded are the things you HAVE to include.

I like discovering things from my childhood that bring back a flood of memories.

I love the feel I get when I run in the rain.

I wish for a secret talent, an everlasting memory, time, knowledge and him.

I remember climbing the mango tree in our backyard and running through the sprinklers.


I will never stop loving.

I used to be innocent and oblivious.

but now I'm constantly making mistakes.

If I had a magic wand I'd shower in the clouds.

and if I was god I'd get rid of hatred.


xoxo Camelgirl

2 comments:

  1. I like discovering things from my childhood that bring back a flood of memories tooooo.

    Last day of high school today. YIPEE!

    thanks for all the luck you've given me =)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, i love this lotsys


    catherine ,xx.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for your feedback. :)