Friday, September 25, 2009

3.14159

There is something about pie.

Each time I eat it, I just feel that extra bit cool.

It makes me think of awesome vintage outfits and cool cooking equipment and cute kitchens.

My sister had a job at Little Kitchen, a place that had cooking classes and parties for kids.
They also had a large variety of awesome artistic cooking utensils, chef hats, aprons, oven mittensand much more.

Sadly, they closed down.

But we have a fair share of their stuff in our kitchen supply now, and each time you see a pretty bowl, or a cute coloured pot, it makes me feel like cooking.

Anywho, I have a pie in the oven currently, and I can't wait to eat it.

Pies are just so homely.
And they taste good.

Double the goodness.


Ooh, I hear my oven timer, the pie should be ready!

Yum!









Pictures are thanks to weheartit.com.



xoxo Camelgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for your feedback. :)