Saturday, August 11, 2012

Things that make up my daily happiness:

*the smell of pink grapefruit in the shower
*random cute texts from Erimentha
*good hair days
*dreaming about future Europe adventures
*the care I see our tutor group teacher actually has for us
*planning a costume for Moony's party
(to go as Princess Peach or a flapper girl?)
*finding things to pin on my corkboard
*mix tapes and letters from Padfoot
*watching my mother find such joy in small things like dance and French classes
*in just over three months there will be no more school stress





xoxo Camelgirl


3 comments:

  1. good luck babe, it'll be brill when you're all done!

    random cute texts are the best.

    xxx scarzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Sort of us copied your post...awks! Tute is one of the highlights of my day. And I love our texts seshs. Things will get better soon, exams will be over in a blur and then the proper living can begin! xxx PS. Princess Peach for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IF YOU GO AS PEACH I WILL COME NAKED.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for your feedback. :)