Friday, March 19, 2010

Breathing is easy.

The beautiful Abby has tagged me to do the future tag.
In ten years...
I'll be twenty four, my favourite number.
Sorry, Abby, the reason I took so long to do this was because I really don't know where I'll be in ten years.
I'm not going to make any predictions or expectations about what I'll be doing or where I'll be.
But I guess I'll tell you who I'd like to be.
I'd like to be happier.
I'd like to be braver.
I'd like to be more decisive.
I hope by then I am more sure of myself.
I hope I'll have kept in contact with some of my old friends, but also made a lot of new ones.
Basically, I just hope I'll be enjoying my life and happy with whatever it is that I'll be doing.

I tag this onto Jokerman.


xoxo Camelgirl

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag. :)
    I hope your future comes true.
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  2. How DARE you not tag this onto me! Do you know how much I want to do this tag??? TEAR!! :P I love that pic soo much. You are plenty brave lass.
    Cat xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for your feedback. :)